For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas,
or special services relating to a specific disability, please call the resort at 239-463-6111
Accessible Hotel Features
- A few of our units are “accessible” with extra-wide 35” doorways, roll-in showers and shower grab bars, but most are not. Contact the resort at 239-463-6111 to determine whether an accessible unit is available for your stay.
- Units in our north building are serviced by an elevator without any stair steps required to reach the unit doorway, and ground floor units in the south building are at walkway level and similarly do not require using any stair steps. But all units in the middle building, and those in the south building second floor, involve stairs to reach the unit. Contact the resort to determine whether a unit which does not require use of stairs is available for your stay.
- All units have TTD/TTY phones, closed captioning TVs, and shower wands.
Accessible Areas with Accessible Routes from Public Entrance
- Pools and Spa Deck – Entrances have clear pathways to pools, spa and lifts
- Public Entrance Alternative – Sidewalk entrance wheelchair accessible from parking lot
- Registration Desk – Ample space and clear pathway – one inch lip at doorway to enter office/check in area
Other Accessibility Features
- Service animals are welcome if accompanied by appropriate authorization documents.