Unit Rentals

Unit Rentals

If you are unable to use your unit week yourself, you can rent it to someone else.

Your maintenance fee must be paid in full before you can rent your unit.

If you rent your week yourself, you must notify the office and tell them who will be checking in instead of you. (If you give your week to someone else to use, you must also call the office with those details.)

If the unit rents, a month or so later you will receive a check for the balance remaining after fees are deducted. You will receive a Form 1099-MISC at year end reporting the rental amount proceeds to the Internal Revenue Service.

Download Rental Agreement